Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking an Associate Analytical Chemist to work for one of our clients in Darien, CT on a long term temporary basis.
This role primarily consists of providing routine analytical support, lab/instrument maintenance and database entry.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or related field with 1-2 years laboratory bench experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer skills are necessary.
- Strong presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Working in the lab requires good physical ability. The worker will be reaching, moving throughout the lab, weighing materials, carrying raw materials, product and lab equipment.
- Worker must be able to communicate ideas and instructions with clarity.
- 1st shift
- 1 year contract that has the potential to become permanent
- Pay range $20-22/hour
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.