Working with a client in Rocky Hill, CT looking for an Assistant Product Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with the following responsibilities:
- Product roadmap development
- Understand customer experience and identify product gaps
- Monitor metrics and identify enhancements to drive desired results
- Product strategy to user stories/requirements
- Drive product launches working with public relations and executives
- Work with Brand, CRM, Customer Service etc. to identify objectives and provide support
- Strong Microsoft Office, JIRA & Google Analytics a plus
This is a great opportunity with a growing organization. If interested, please apply!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.