The Operator reports directly to the Production Supervisor. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a global, dynamic, Hi-Tech team, supporting the medical and aerospace industries. We are the industry leader in development and manufacturer of ceramic to metal seals for both Aerospace and Medical markets. We help improve the quality of life with our implantable medical components, and we ensure the safety of travelers by developing multiple components for the Aerospace industry.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by Department Supervisor.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards.
- Perform detailed assembly operations using microscopes, tweezers, micrometers, or dial indicators.
- Perform one or more repetitive bench operations.
- Completes all relevant documentation.
- Maintains material inspection records
- Cleans and maintains equipment & work area.
- Microscope use is required.
Position: Operator (temp. to perm)
Shift: 2nd shift
Shift training on: 2nd shift
Manager: Mena Varela
Salary: $13.60 / hour plus .50 / hour shift differential
Notes: Ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment assembling product.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.