Monroe Staffing have immediate openings for Assemblers to support manufacturing comany in Trumbull, CT.
Assembler, General - 2nd Shift
To assemble/package finished products using sub-assemblies, parts and fasteners per supplied prints and method sheets.
- Performs various assembly duties in one or more factory work cells.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assist in daily housekeeping as required.
- Follows written Method Sheet procedures on a variety of products.
- Works in acceptable clothing for work cell (may include mandatory uniforms and/or clean room garments).
- Follows direction leader or supervisor.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- Solder small medical parts
- Experience in hand assembly on assembly line.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Highly accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures (in English)
This is a direct hire opportunity with great benefits
Schedule in Monday to Friday
3:00 pm - Midnight
Qualified candidates please forward resume for review with availability for an interview
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.