Up to US$12.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Assembler opportunities in Trumbull, CT
To assemble/package finished products using sub-assemblies, parts and fasteners per supplied prints and method sheets.
- Performs various assembly duties in one or more factory work cells.
- Maintains a clean work environment and assist in daily housekeeping as required.
- Follows written Method Sheet procedures on a variety of products.
- Works in acceptable clothing for work cell (may include mandatory uniforms and/or clean room garments).
- Follows direction leader or supervisor.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- Experience in hand assembly on assembly line.
- Knowledge of factory assembly procedures.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- Highly accurate and attentive detail.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to read and understand written procedures (in English).
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.