- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, sterilized, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to utilize a multitude of assembly techniques including mechanical assembly, adhesive bonding, ultrasonic welding, RF welding, laser welding and soldering.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.