Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Assembler opportunities in the Wallingford CT area. The Assembler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As an Assembler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- Assemble products in a predetermined time-frame.
- Assemble products using tools including pliers, screwdriver and wire cutters.
- Follow written and verbal instructions diligently.
- Follow Assembly and other instructional material at all times.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly workstation.
- Contribute to a pleasant, productive and positive work environment by maintaining a positive and open attitude.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.