- Manufacture and deliver complex modules/subassemblies according to the established procedures. Report any technical problems that occur.
- Observe and report about anticipated problems that may affect production and qualification capabilities.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Use this knowledge to aid effective and efficient production and achieve the correct results.
- Will be trained by senior assembler. Execute the activities given in the production plan and monitor the practical situation. Support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
- Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes.
- Work in accordance with and ensure that QSR is complete. Discuss any changes with Senior Assembler or Production Technician.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.