Winston-Salem, North Carolina
US$13 - US$13.75 per hour
about 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem, NC is looking for assemblers that are looking for full time opportunities on 2nd shift. Hours are Monday through Friday from 3pm to 11pm (overtime may be required during peak seasons).
Responsible for assembly of component parts for production of tracks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identification of chains, grouser shoes and hardware required for assembly of specified track groups
- Assemble components to make completed track groups.
- Remove and add links to chains as required by customer and assembly needs.
- Torque nuts and bolts to print specifications.
- Paint completed track groups as required by the customer.
- Complete paperwork required to monitor and forecast assembly activity.
- Organize and clean work area.
- Inspection and repair of chains and rollers.
- Follow all written work and Q.C. instructions.
- Other duties as required by supervisor or management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Basic math skills such as simple calculations and ability to read and understand fractions and decimals.
- Must read and write English fluently.
- Ability to stand and lift parts weighing as much as 75 lbs.
- Ability to use and pull torque wrenches, hand tools, and inspection equipment.
- Must be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Product and assembly knowledge, knowledge normally gained through two months of job training.
- Ability to operate fork truck
- Ability to stretch, stand, walk, etc. for the entire shift.
Please apply here or contact the Monroe Staffing office in Winston-Salem for more information!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.