Monroe Staffing is looking for experienced assemblers!
- Must be able to handle at least 50 pounds
- Transfer material
- Read and comprehend blueprints and manufacturing instructions
- Pack out procedures
- Read BOM and Job travelers
- Identify and properly use small assembly hand tools
- Part Identification and location
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One-year final assembly experience preferred
- Ability to perform simple shop math
- Ability to read blue prints
- Understanding of World Class manufacturing principles is desirable
- Important to work as a team player within the work cell and advise the supervisor of any problems with assembly, quality or safety
Apply now to be considered!
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.