US$15.00 - US$18.00 per hour
5 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Electro-Mechanical Assembler opportunities in the Trumbull, CT area. The Assembler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As an Assembler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
Job Description Detail
Job Description Detail
- Read work instructions, blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Assemble and test electromechanical assembles, using test instruments, and analyze results to evaluate performance, and determine need for adjustment
- Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment, hand tools or power tools.
- Responsible for following procedures for product assembly, measurement, fabrication, equipment operation and safety requirements and incoming quality inspection of manufactured raw materials.
- Record data on testing techniques, production and laboratory equipment, or specifications to assist engineers.
- Identify, resolve and repair product malfunctions, may work with customer as necessary to replace parts
- Provide engineering support for new or existing product with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Some versions of this role might include use of Bridgeport, lathe and drill press machinery for production of prototyping and test fixtures for individuals experienced with using such equipment.
- Some versions of this role might include assisting in issuing purchase orders to vendors for product and lab supply purchases for individuals with appropriate experience
- Some versions of this role might include shipping and receiving operations including preparation of international shipments.
Skills, Experience & Physical Capabilities
- Requires High School diploma
- At least 2-4 years' experience with electro-mechanical assembly, quality control, and packaging.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical measurements using calipers, micrometers, and digital meters.
- Experience with soldering equipment and materials.
- Skilled in using hand tools and basic electronic equipment
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Ability to read and follow detailed assembly instructions written in English
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Possess strong in math and have an aptitude for science
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time during an 8-hour shift
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs unassisted
- Must not be a smoker due to the nature of the products being produced
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.