US$60000 - US$64000 per year
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Applications Engineer
Location: Shelton, CT
Summary: Field Application Engineer - primary responsibility is to support HMIS (value added development) program development & management
along with some HMIC (standard product) technical support.
Qualifications - The successful candidate will have demonstrated the following capabilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- BSIE/EE/ME preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in a technology manufacturing environment.
- Required to have good presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Required to read, speak, and write English, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Required to have functional computer skills with understanding of suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- EAO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offers competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience.
Awareness of the following organizational tools:
- SalesForce.com or comparable CRM software experience
- Oracle Enterprise Management software experience
- AutoCAD or Solid Edge design software experience a must
- Altium Designer experience is a plus
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle
or feel; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear. The employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time.
The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The ability to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
The employee is regularly required to travel by automobile, airplane, train, bus, or taxi.
Equipment Knowledge in support of production:
Equipment used to successfully fulfill duties and responsibilities include the following:
Test Equipment (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Inspection equipment, etc.)
Ability to learn PC based applications.
Ability to learn function and operation of manufacturing equipment.
Use of simple hand tools - pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, wrenches and soldering iron or similar.
Other duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support Sales and Customer Service HMI Component business with customer technical support
- Special projects as assigned by the VP HMIS Sales or EAO Management Team.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The employee is regularly required to interact
with co-workers, as well as personnel from every other department within the company in a courteous and professional manner.
The employee's time will be divided between sales, project management, assembly, test, manufacturing, and office environments.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.