Company seeking Data Entry Clerk to handle basic office duties.
1st shift, M-Th 7:30am-4:30pm ½ lunch
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Answer phones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases
- Heavy data entry
- Distribute incoming mail or other materials
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Typing proficiency with solid computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Detailed oriented with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, utilizing available resources
- Ability to shift focus/react appropriately as time-sensitive issues arise
- Must be a team player
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.