Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking an Additive Manufacturing Technician to work on a direct hire basis for one of our clients in Shelton, CT.
Responsible for supporting the Additive Manufacturing team with the operation, setup and maintenance of multiple additive manufacturing systems to support the growth and operation of additive manufacturing. The Additive Manufacturing Technician's main responsibilities will be the post processing of additively manufactured parts and Raw Material and Data Collection.
- Support the Additive Manufacturing team with the operation, setup, and maintenance of multiple additive manufacturing systems.
- Perform high and low responsibility tasks, including general machine maintenance, facility maintenance and general labor.
- Operate and maintain PRS (Powder Recovery System).
- Exercise exceptional care and skill when handling all EBM department equipment and parts.
- Collaborate with engineers, project managers and management to achieve project objectives.
- Follow a standardized workflow that maximizes part quality, machine up-time and production throughput.
- Meet both quality and scheduling expectations.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment by strictly adhering to the departmental cleaning procedures.
- Operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment with little supervision.
- Maintenance of Material Handling department, powders, hand tooling.
- Change machine materials and clean out machines when required.
- Weekly maintenance record keeping duties include, eye wash station maintenance, PRS maintenance and Temperature & Humidity Data Logger recording.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with additive manufacturing processes.
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment commonly found working in a machine shop setting
- Proficient use of measurement tools including micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of and experience with electrical controls, preferably related to modern machine tools.
- Exercises initiative and creativity within assigned project work.
- Proven adaptability and flexibility as part of a team.
- Proven success in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong ability to plan and organize tasks.
- Able to complete assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Exhibits proficient written and verbal communication skills for accurate documentation.
- Ability to comprehend new process in a short period.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient and accurate.
- Self-motivated to work independently and takes good direction.
- Mechanically adept and able to lift over 50 lbs.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Advanced Manufacturing or Associates Degree in relevant area of study required
- Direct hire with benefits
- 1st shift, full-time
- Salary range: up to $42K
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.