3RD SHIFT QA TECHNICIAN
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Monitor production personnel to ensure that a consistent quality product is being manufactured.
Support SQF program.
Participate in GMP audits for KPI metrics.
Helps maintain the retain set aside program.
Ensure the continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
Assist with document failures and ensure that mechanical personnel are notified of any equipment failures.
Perform process check throughout the production, filling, package integrity and labels checks, net weight checks, organoleptic checks.
Monitor HACCP critical control points.
Calibrate test equipment.
Drive factory GMP Standards
Assist with the Food Safety Training Program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good communication skills-written and oral.
- Ideal candidate will possess 5+ years food manufacturing experience
- Excellent follow-through including ability to reason through critical issues.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Should have experience with USDA & FDA requirements
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Numeracy skills
Please call our office at 617-409-9764
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.