US$18 - US$28 per hour
about 1 year ago
Seeking experience quality inspectors in Windsor, CT! Previous experience in bench inspection, final inspection, and in-process inspection a huge plus! Contract to hire opportunities on the 2nd shift that need to be filled immediately.
- Conduct routine and non-routine Quality Control Inspections of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete Quality Control Inspector documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Supply Quality Control Inspector data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.