For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in Lawrence, MA
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) 2nd Maintenance Supervisor your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: We are seeking a hands-on 2nd shift Maintenance Supervisor to join our industrial maintenance team in our state-of-the-art Lawrence, MA facility.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in all phases of industrial plant maintenance in a manufacturing environment and be ready to take full responsibility of a critical department. Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and steam systems a plus. This includes the cleanliness of building maintenance.
This highly visible position requires you to take charge and supervise all aspects of the maintenance department, including personnel, purchasing, machinery repair, preventive maintenance systems, etc.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday (12pm - 10pm)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversees a small team of mechanics and porters for the second shift
- Maintains the preventive maintenance program
- Aids the maintenance team in performing diagnostic troubleshooting
- Monitors quality of repairs
- Oversees building and physical plant repair issues
- Maintains porter schedule to maximize cleaning effectiveness of plant and machinery
- Adheres to safety programs
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of industrial equipment fundamentals including electrical wiring, electrical components, pneumonic systems, steam systems, water systems, hydraulics and building maintenance
- Ability to use basic hand tools properly and safely
- Experience responding in a time-sensitive environment with urgency
- Ability to obtain and maintain proper licensing needed to legally operate specific plant machines (boiler license, etc.)
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Lawrence, MA
- Salary: $65-75K
- Benefits: yes
- Shift: 2nd
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.