Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem is currently looking for fabrication operators to work in a successful manufacturing company located in Welcome NC. We are seeking highly motivated, detailed oriented, self starter individuals looking for an great job opportunity on 2nd shift.
Job Description: Responsible for performing a variety of turret press and brake operations within a cell unit to fabricate quality units involving a number of parts and details.
- Read blueprints and Manufacturing instructions
- Perform pem, tap and radius operations
- Part identification and verification
- Transfer material
- Run a previously set turret or brake press
- Shear Operation
- Setup and operate LVD and or Cincinnati brakes at required rates
- Setup and operate Amada turrets at required rates
- Provide product improvement suggestions
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent required
One-year fabrication experience preferred
Lift truck operator's license preferred
Ability to perform simple shop math and read blue prints
Understanding of World Class manufacturing principles is desirable
Important to work as a team player within the work cell and advise the supervisor of any problems with quality or safety
Please contact our office to schedule an interview at 336.602.1756
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.