Up to US$16.50 per hour
3 months ago
The Expediter reports to the Production Control Supervisor. You will work directly with Planning and Manufacturing to expedite work through the company to meet on-time delivery to customers and satisfy work center load requirements. Physically and electronically move production lots between work centers to verify counts and On-Time status. Assist Planners and department heads to answer Customer expedites.
- Receive internal order and start with material that is cut.
- Monitor the Work In Progress, which is electronic, by entering in data and moving the job lot to the next work station electronically.
- Monitor flow of components and paperwork between departments to confirm with production schedules.
- Interface with department Leads and Supervisors to ensure the job plan is implemented.
- May count semi-finished goods inventory, reschedule and/or count and package product as needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.