about 1 year ago
Operates assembly machines such as tape machines, bag sealer and other hand powered equipment in the assembly of kits.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eyes and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operations.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Reports job operations/activities in SAP
- Is responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Cleans work station as required at end of job assignment or shift.
- Performs other related work as required.
- $1000 sign on bonus after 60 days (based on performance/attendance)