Sales Outreach Specialist
The Sales Outreach Specialist is on the front line, helping prospective customers learn about Staffing 360 Solutions and generating interest that leads to meetings with decision-makers. Sales Outreach Specialists develop phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, meetings, and introductions to senior sales reps and/or management. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
- Develop a solid working knowledge of Staffing 360 Solutions in order to be able to adequately present the Company to prospects.
- Territory management and developing business with prospective strategic customers focusing on potential large account client base.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s needs/business issues and select the appropriate solution to meet those needs.
- Accountable for generating qualified leads to ensure the achievement of increased revenue and gross margin goals, while in an outside sales environment.
- Work together with sales and/or management to act as the account liaison through to the meeting stage of the relationship.
- Builds individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others’ efforts to enhance team collaboration on accounts.
- Create and implement plans to maximize and leverage phone time during working hours, including pre-call planning to meet metrics as designated by region.
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A strong business aptitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of organization.
- Metrics-orientated and able to work under pressure and communicate with different levels of management and diverse personality types.
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with a generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to handle lifting general office materials (such as reams of paper), and to reach, push, bend, twist, and squat to organize and open/close file cabinets and storage areas, sitting for long periods of time and standing at office equipment for long periods of time. Ability to see, hear and understand instructions. Must be able to work in the assigned office from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday and visit clients, as necessary.
Staffing 360 Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Staffing 360 Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.