Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Raleigh, NC. As a Recruitment Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Operation Directors to develop the best candidate attraction marketing strategies. This is a great opportunity for entry-level marketers looking to expand their skills in a friendly but multi-faceted HR organization.
- Assist in developing and executing client-specific campaigns to meet our recruitment goals
- Ensures proper job formatting and advertising through different job boards
- Monitor the success of different advertising campaigns
- Participate in vendor and internal team meetings with the Marketing Manager by providing KPIs and relevant analysis
- Create content such as flyers, social media ads, and posts to drive candidate funnel growth
- Current Bachelor’s student or recent graduate in marketing or a related field
- Basic knowledge of creative tools such as Canva, MailChimp, Adobe Suite, or other relevant marketing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize tasks
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with a generous matching program
Staffing 360 Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Staffing 360 Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.