Salary/Rate:$18 - $18 per hour
Business Sector:Account Manager
Post Date:November 08, 2023
- Provide Quality Assurance support during part Start-up approval.
- Verify the conformance of dimensional requirements of production (and sample) parts, both in the Molding Department and the Finishing Department.
- Verify the cosmetic quality of production parts, both in the Molding Department and the Finishing Department.
- Complete incoming inspection of received product as required.
- Provide support for First Article Inspections and Revision verifications when needed.
- Provide support for Gage R & R Studies and Capability Studies, when requested.
- Help generate and Implement Quality Plans. Communicate any issues with QPs when found.
- Input data, evaluate and react to issues utilizing SPC when specified in applicable Quality Plans
- Generate documentation and provide technical support for non-conformances (NCRs).
- Ensure prompt identification and segregation of suspect product.
- Provide an Engineering liaison service for the Molding and Finishing Departments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Quality.
Basic knowledge of Plastic Injection Molding.
Experience and knowledge of cosmetic requirements of plastic parts.
Mechanical inspection skills to include use of hand inspection equipment (Micrometers, Calipers, Height stands, etc.).
Ability to develop and use open set-up inspection techniques for plastic parts.
Working knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machines and Video Measurement Systems
Good written and verbal skills.
Working knowledge of computer databases, spreadsheets and SPC software.