A well-established manufacturer of metal fixtures for convenience stores, supermarkets, and restaurants in the area of Providence is looking for and experienced Press Machine Operator "Cincinnati or Amada Machines.
The company manufactures customized fixtures, displays and equipment for the restaurant, supermarket, and convenience store industries. With five manufacturing locations across the country: Rhode Island, Georgia, New Jersey, Texas and Florida.
Hours: 6am-2:30pm, M-F
Pay: $17-$21 based on experience.
The Press Machine Operator is responsible for the daily setup and operation of the machine(s) in a just-in-time fabrication facility with some assistance provided. This individual may be required to assist other operators on high priority jobs or temporarily reassigned to other duties within the fabrication department. Press operator is primarily responsible for the set-up, operation, and maintenance of the press machine(s). Also, responsible for ensuring the machine produces high quality products, runs smoothly and at capacity, and is properly maintained. This individual shall collaborate with the Production Manger regarding the priority of jobs to facilitate the movement of product through the production floor.
• Minimum of 2 years of press machine operating experience/metal fabrication
• Must be able to read a tape measure, micrometers, calipers, protractors, and interpret tolerances with attention to detail.
• Familiar with modern manufacturing techniques and materials.
• Ability and willingness to meet high-pressure deadlines.
• Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work independently.