IT System Administrator
The IT System Administrator will work with the IT Infrastructure team and company stakeholders to support IT operations for Staffing 360 Solutions. The IT System Administrator will be responsible for providing troubleshooting and support for IT-related issues, stakeholder onboarding and offboarding, and supporting the IT infrastructure team with technology initiatives. They will spend time identifying opportunities to improve IT infrastructure through vendor partnerships and innovative technology through reviewing existing IT systems and internal processes. The IT System Administrator should value helping others, continually improving our operations, and will support our strategic IT initiatives. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot IT systems and provide technical support to company stakeholders and senior leaders through telephone, email, and Microsoft Teams.
- Working with IT leaders to identify IT objectives that will improve business outcomes.
- Leverage knowledge and research of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency.
- Perform solid internal employee onboarding process including asset tracking, follow up, and user engagement.
- Support implementation process and vendor relationships for new and existing technologies.
- Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at specified intervals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for IT systems and procedures.
- Previous experience with Office 365 administration, including managing user accounts and configuration settings.
- Ability to analyze current state of internal systems and processes and offer suggestions to improve cyber security risks and priorities.
- Understand and explain complex, highly technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
- Experience with network support, Azure/cloud networking, SharePoint, and VMWare
- Able to develop and lead end-user training to employees at varying skill levels
- Can travel to branch offices throughout the US as needed
- Associated degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems preferred
- 3+ years of related work experience required (i.e., Support Analyst, Technical Support Specialist, or similar role)
- IT certifications a plus
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking, requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, writing, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 15 pounds.
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.