Salary/Rate:$12 - $12 per hour
Post Date:October 24, 2023
Department: Shipping & Receiving
Pay/Hours $16-$18 DOE 6am till 4pm
Reports to: Traffic Manager
Working Relationships with: QA Line Inspector, Finishing Supervisor
Primary Responsibility: Supply cases & packing material to gluers.
- Bring cases and paper to Gluers.
- Restock cases on gluers when low.
- Make cases for up coming jobs & puts them into locations.
- Unloads corrugated trucks (Ordered cases)
- Keeps record of daily in & out activity on cases.
- Logs into a location book and turns sheets into shipping office.
- Maintains Expeditor and Guillotine (Change blades)
- Communicates with Finishing Dept. and other shift Expeditors.
- Must be Licensed and certified for Fork lift and Hand trucks.
- Follow all safety procedures of Forklift and hand trucks (driving and changing batteries).
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Lifting requirement maximum is 35 pounds.