Salary/Rate:$17 - $17 per hour
Post Date:October 25, 2023
We are looking to Hire 10 Assemblers for a well established company located in North Kingstown, RI.
Assembler are responsible for making sub-assemblies consisting of printed circuit boards with applicable components. Assembles a completed electro-mechanical unit utilizing sub-assemblies, air tools, and miscellaneous parts. Plus water spider responsibilities - supplying lines with parts as required.
- Assembles printed circuit boards by insertion of applicable components in through-hole fashion utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Installs sub-assemblies, miscellaneous hardware into specific unit enclosures at a final assembly level utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Above processes include electrical function test at printed circuit board and final assembly level accomplished by utilizing test fixtures provided by electrical engineering.
- Other duties as required (i.e. packing, water spider duties)
- Minimum 4+ months production work experience within a manufacturing industry.
- An electro-mechanical aptitude is desirable.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams to achieve department/production goals.
- Strive for continuous process improvement in daily activities.
- Ability to follow through on tasks assigned to completion.
- Must be able to stand at work station for 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 26 lbs.
Education and Experience: