BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Business Development Representatives drive all new business in an expansive territory. Our dynamic team works together to create opportunities to cross-sell customer-focused solutions across multiple offices, brands, and business streams to potential clients each day. We are looking for motivated professionals to build a solid book of business and continue to expand the HWFS brand in our current markets.
Business Development Representatives play a key role in this, starting with the first phone call. Using a consultative approach, Business Development Representatives meet with senior-level management to identify customer pain points and deliver innovative solutions that draw on Headway Workforce Solutions’ years of business experience. Through this approach, Business Development Representatives have an opportunity to build strong relationships and create opportunities for additional business
- Utilize self-starter capabilities to effectively manage the sales process, including generating leads, developing presentations, and closing the contract
- Engage with current clients and identify opportunities to grow the business relationship
- Form strong working relationships with colleagues across multiple offices and regions
- Act as a liaison between the client and recruiting team once the contract is signed
- Able to travel throughout their territory each day as needed
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years selling within the staffing industry as well as sales experience within VMS and MSP platforms
- Strong experience in negotiating highly complex contracts up through the C-Suite
- Proven track record managing a multi-million-dollar book of business
- Well-connected within geography with a strong pipeline of leads.
- Strong understanding of Light Industrial/Manufacturing Vertical Markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can travel to clients within a 25-mile radius of the office as needed with or without advanced notice
- Additional overnight travel may be required up to 20% of the time
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking, requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 25 pounds.
Staffing 360 Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Staffing 360 Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.